*** In keeping with current government Covid-19 restrictions, we will not be holding any physical meetings at the moment. Please visit our facebook page to join our online service each Sunday. You can also contact us to let us know how we can pray for you and to find out how we’re staying connected to each other and encouraged by God’s word. ***
a community finding hope in Jesus
- community – Life is better when it is shared. “Church” actually means “gathering”, because learning to love and obey God also happens best when we do it together.
- hope – The bible offers us an unshakeable hope. Because it is a hope anchored in God’s love and faithfulness, and goes beyond the grave. That’s the kind of hope we all need.
- Jesus – He is more than a teacher or example. Jesus said “I am the way, and the truth, and the life.” His death on the cross at Calvary was in our place, for our sin. By rising from the dead he has overcome our greatest enemy. Jesus changes everything.
Calvary Church Ballina is not another religion. It is a local church centred on the good news of Jesus. As a church, we have a heart to…
- know God (through his word, the bible)
- make him known (by sharing the gospel and living lives that reflect his love)
While this website is updated regularly, if you want the very latest news and a snapshot of what we have been learning from God’s word, please do check out our facebook page (and “like” it while you are there):
We meet at 11:00am each Sunday in the Ballina Family Resource Centre, Abbey St, Ardnaree, Ballina. Visitors are always welcome!
If you have any questions or would like to talk to us about finding hope in Jesus, please contact us.